India Data Entry Services is aims to keep your privacy is protected. When you are asked to provide us with information that helps identify you when using this website, then be rest assured. This information will only be used in accordance to this privacy statement.
India Data Entry Services may collect the following information of its users:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as pin code, preferences and interests
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
India Data Entry Services needs information related to its clients to understand their requirements and provide them with a better service. In particular for the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve the products and services provided by us.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about our new products, offers or other information, which we think you may find useful using the email address provided by you.
- The information you provide may be used to contact you for market research purposes. You may be contacted by email, phone, fax or mail by representatives of India Data Entry Services.
India Data Entry Services is committed in making sure any information provided by our clients remains secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, India Data Entry Services has put proper physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected on our website online.
CookiesWhat are cookies?
India Data Entry Services uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information about the way visitors use our site. This information is used to compile reports that helps us improve the site. The cookies collect information required in an anonymous form, such as the number of visitors on our site, geographical location of visitors visiting the site and the pages they visited.
For more information, see an overview of privacy at GoogleMore help with cookies
Most web browsers allow users to control of most cookies through their browser settings. If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites then you can visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.Links to other websites
India Data Entry Services may contain links to other websites of interest. However, please note, once you click these links to leave our site, we do not hold any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provide by you when visiting these sites. This privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should exert caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before divulging any details.Controlling your personal information
If you wish you can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. This can be done in the following ways:
- Whenever you need to fill in a form on the website, look for a tiny box that needs to be clicked to indicate you do not wish for the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- In case you had signed up for direct marketing purposes, and wish to opt out of the purpose, you can write to or email us anytime.
India Data Entry Services will not sell, distribute or lease the personal information shared with us to third parties unless we get your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use the personal information to send our clients promotional information about third parties, which we think may be interesting to you tell, only if you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information related to you with us is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us soon. We will promptly rectify any information that is found to be incorrect or incomplete.