In this age of money-making, finances form the crux of any company or firm. We at India Data Entry Services, can handle almost any assignment like account keeping, financial planning, financial analysis for the fiscal, taxation, and income tax filing matters. We possess the know-how to not only do it immaculately but also effectively and efficiently. We, thus help our clients in minimising their expenditure and maximising their time and resources.
We offer a wide range of services, few of which are as follows:
- Time-to-time analysis which includes detailed reports in these categories: Deposits, Withdrawls, Transfers in, Transfers out, Purchases, Sales, Dividends, Interest Received, Interest Charged, Fees, Most recent balance and Profit or loss on an ongoing basis
- Analysis of damage by showing closed transactions by purchase and sale and open transaction by purchase and last closing balance
- Comparison of cash-in and cash-out transactions
- Market adjusted analysis depending on an appropriate portfolio specified by our client.
- Visual representations of data using charts, graphs, bars etc to enable better understanding for our client about the rise or fall or the ongoing trend of the finances of the firm and also the key players in the market
Cash Flow Analysis
We compare our client’s cash position at the end of the period to the position at the start and trace the constant flow of money in and out of the business over that period.
We also do the Financial Ratio analysis for our clients:
- To compare and analyse the performance of the company or firm with the previous time periods.
- To evaluate the position of the company or firm against the others which are similar in terms of size or working.
We systematically compile and record the financial transactions from the business documents like invoices, payroll cards, paid bank cheques and financial reports. We, in turn generate and prepare documents like sales journals, special journals, purchase journals, cash disbursement journals, cash receipt journal etc. IDES, in addition, also provides book-keeping services, quick books, general ledgers, auditing services, cash-flow analysis etc
We also offer a 24/7 helpline and customer support to assist and guide our clients in the best way possible.